View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 09:45 AM   #54
zeek

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

In Ron Kangas' he made one curious remark which gave me pause. He said "we're still in the age." He gave no explanation for that strange remark. Of course we're in AN age. But he said we're still in THE age. What age was he talking about?

According to Ron "a minister of the age is one who has the vision of the age and the ministry of the age and knows what God is speaking and doing in the present age" This person "knows the special things that the Lord wants to accomplish in his age and knows the Lord’s ministry and work in that age." "The one who can take the lead in the Lord’s move in his age is the one who knows God’s economy and knows what God’s speaking is today." "Whoever has God’s speaking concerning the entire teaching of God’s New Testament economy is the leading one in His move, the minister of the age." And lastly "Brother Nee and Brother Lee were ministers of the present age." [I added the bold print.]

I take that last proposition to be the explanation for Ron's strange statement that "we're still in the age." He must have meant that we are still in the age when Nee and Lee are the MOTAs! So, even though they have passed on are we still in the age of Nee and Lee? If so, what does that mean and how does it work?

Ken Gemmer- Church in Detroit, Church in Fort Lauderdale, Church in Miami 1973-86

zeek is offline   Reply With Quote