View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 06:00 AM   #107
kumbaya

Default Re: Deceptions on Campus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelical View Post
If you can show, that the Christians on Campus meetings are equivalent to the Lord's Table meeting on a Sunday then perhaps you have a point. Can you?..
I’m sorry you have issues understanding my points. I’ve already made a point for all the important issues you’ve addressed and I can’t help you understand the rest- it should be common sense though. No one can help you besides the Lord and there are some people we shouldn’t argue with. You made that clear when you asked me to prove how a group of people is the same as an event (a table meeting) thinking that I wouldn’t be able to (because people and events are two different things) and you’re still ignoring the fact that the governement recognizes them as having a name proven by the fact that the LC employs CoC and owns their property. But now you’re claiming that bc the LC has a table meeting with a function other than that of CoC- that it must somehow excuse the issue of them having two names, even though it’s a common cult recruitment tactic.

I could sit here and continue to prove each of your points as incorrect but I’m hoping someone else takes the wheel. First of all, we can’t have a discussion if we can’t agree on the facts- which we clearly can’t do.

There are some ppl you just shouldn’t argue with- you’re proving to be one of them. Have a great day.
kumbaya is offline   Reply With Quote