View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 04:05 AM   #1
zr0w69

Default I'm confused.....

um.... not sure what to say besides i believe in Christ. I thought this was a site where people could talk about the local church with LC members, the more threads i read i'm beginning to think it was designed to bash it in a way.

The first time I was revealed that the grounds for gathering together as the body of Christ was on the grounds of locality was in 2010 while incarcerated in Prison. I found a book in the library by watchman Nee called The Normal Christian Church Life. It was during a deep spiritual revival in my life that i read this book and after a thorough search of scripture I found brother Nee's observation of the scripture to be very sound and biblical.

Since 2010 i have tried to locate a local church in my but so far have been unable to locate any real local church or members, i was hoping this would be a place for that but obviously i see it is exactly the opposite! I have yet to personally experience the local church to say whether i agree or disagree with what people on here are saying, but one thing i'm almost sure of is that if these members are true believers abiding in the spirit of God, they are going to seem detached.... I had a, what some would call, a spiritual awakening where the Spirit of God opened my eyes to understand and know the teachings contained in Romans. I first read this in a Watchman Nee book and had read it several times in the Bible but as my eyes were blinded i never noticed what was truely contained in Romans 6. One Day as I was reading Romans it just came alive and i could see clearly what was being explained concerning our Co-Death in Christ. For 3 months after that I experienced a walk that was like nothing i had before, it was as if I HAD DIED TO SIN and it no longer had dominion over ME.

As i continued my walk in the light of this new found truth i began to become attacked from christians and non chritians alike as I revealed what God had revealed in his Word. Well.... needless to say, after months of attacks and not having a single soul around who understood me I fell victim to the Lies perpetrated by Satan and thus actually fell to the wayside completely.... Not until recently has God drawn me back to Him and Its is my hopes to contact a local church near me so i can see if they are what i truely believe they are: The True Gathering of the Church based on its Biblical grounds... Locality.

I do agree with Peter when he writes about Pauls teachings in the Spirit: even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. (2 Pet 3:16) Some things in scripture ARE hard to understand, and thats because spiritual things are discerned by THE SPIRIT.

My hopes is that i can locate members of the local church so i can find where they gather in my city or close by. If you can be a help to that then please respond
Thank you
Z