View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 09:26 AM   #8
Truth

Default Re: My Views and Stance on The Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth View Post
I love the saints in the recovery, but I hate the system. This has been a great struggle to me recently.
Let me clarify - the "great struggle" here is not that I have difficulties loving the saints even though I hate the system. I am able to draw the line between the two well enough. I participate in events among the saints in my locality as long as it is not a LSM held activity. For example, I will never go to one of the 7 feasts. Another example, I use the verses in the the HWMR, but not always the ministry writing in it (unless it helps). I try my best to speak from the Word, not from the ministry, etc... You get the point. This has never been a problem for me. In fact when I do this among the new members (who are already believers from another denomination), it feels even more natural.

The "great struggle" is that I cannot speak out against the system. I know that the moment I criticize, I am gone. Even if I leave, I would like to leave graciously, and not harbor bad feelings. I may share some of my feelings to those I am close with eventually. Why speak out when everyone will misunderstand you. Speak to those who will listen. Some of you may not agree with this. I would do the same at work. In fact, I just left a job for the same reasons. There were too many concerns, but I didn't want to make too much noise or cause misunderstanding, so I left quietly and thanked everyone for their support over the years.
Truth is offline   Reply With Quote