View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 08:35 AM   #117
leastofthese

Default Re: Wait, It's A Cult?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
He is a ready soldier who volunteered to fight the good fight.... so I challenged him to do it and not fall into the pattern of personal destruction, irrelevant arguments, and put a reasoned compelling argument together such as you will find fron Evangelical. Perhaps he could have brought some fresh light but so far nothing but the same old song. Its a dark song. That is my care for him though it is doubtful he, you, or others interpret that way.Drake
Those following these posts realize that Drake "volunteered me to fight" and drafted me as a "ready soldier". Maybe this is a prophetic word from our brother?

Readers also know that Drake has no idea, none what so ever, of what I have done, I am currently doing, or will do to share with brothers and sisters in Christ warnings of this group . Why would one wonder why it's the same old song coming from LSM detractors? In my time in the LSM, which Drake somehow minimizes without context, I dealt with the same things that other members on the forum dealt with over 20 years ago.