Thread: The LCS Factor
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 09:16 AM   #119
djohnson

Essentially what Hope has done on this thread is try to present himself and his "locality" as an exception. Even if he was the exception so what? He says he was basically marked out and persecuted for it by the Lee addicts - which more or less proves the point of the thread.

16 people. 8 people. This room. That room. All moot. Unless the woman is outright lying the event happened. And Roger has brought up an excellent point which I suggested in my original thread: the hypocrisy of the leadership. Berating a young lady for kissing a boy while covering up for Mr. Lee's son who was running LSM!

And let it also be pointed out per Ingalls book that when he wanted to discuss with Phillips and Graver the behavior of Lee's son they both adamantly refused to listen because why? Because it was a "local matter" restricted to Anaheim. Are these the same guys who think kissing a boy is an extra local matter? I said in the another forum that the leadership of the LCS are full of Baloney. Hey maybe that's a better description than addiction!

Last edited by djohnson; 08-17-2008 at 02:34 PM.
djohnson is offline   Reply With Quote