View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 11:43 AM   #35
Ohio

Default Re: Meeting with a Coworker

Quote:
Originally Posted by countmeworthy View Post
We learned from the scriptures CHRIST is in us, and through His Spirit, we are able to crucify the flesh. And thus we are obey HIM, His leading. I know this is everyone's experience, but I will share mine: I got saved, born again because the Holy Spirit (not Lee or the LC) led me to JESUS. Thus I OBEYED the Holy Spirit's leading. How 'bout that?? Being led to Jesus by the Holy Spirit before I got saved, born again... and not knowing anything about Lee or his teachings. (Yes. an LC brother led me to CHRIST and to the lc but back then, we were all about CHRIST and the Life Giving Spirit. I did not hear about Lee until 4 months after I was in the LC.

Oh how times have changed!
CMW, I completely agree.

Back in those days in the LC's, Christ was everything -- "Christ, only Christ!" was our daily slogan.

Then the Young Galilean / Max Rapoport Storm of 1977 swept thru the country.

Lee used the fallout from that horrible commotion in the LC's to convince all the LC's how much we desperately needed him to protect us from the likes of people like Max.

Problem with this scenario is that it was Lee himself that used Max to go out and shake up all the LC's and undermine the local elderships and regional ministers.

Get the picture? Does everybody understand how this works?

In the military they call this a "False Flag" strategic operation. Look it up. That's what Lee did. He started a war so that in the end he could consolidate more power. After things calmed down, Lee looked like a hero while guys like Max Rapoport got the firing squad for committing treason.

Very convenient! Eh?