View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 10:12 AM   #22
aron

Default Re: Open Letter - Dear Saints in the Lord's Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igzy View Post
The controlling LR system has been engineered by Satan, our real enemy--the one we are called to resist, in life, ministry and especially in PRAYER.

Make no mistake. This is a SPIRITUAL BATTLE. It will not be won just by talking. We must pray. Each one of us, if we care about this issue, must fight the spiritual battle in prayer.

The leaders and sycophants of the LR are deceived, but they are not our enemies. Our real enemies are the evil, invisible spiritual forces behind the deception, and the indispensable way to defeat them is PRAYER. A lot of other things can help: Argument, testimony, encouragement, support, even my silly little MOTA comic. But without prayer everything else will not be enough. Satan never goes down without a fight, and the fight is engaged in prayer.

May we all commit ourselves to pray more about this issue.
This was just posted on the FB page:

Quote:
Dear ones, I had a deep realization this morning how we need to pray for what the Lord is doing in this days (now that He is answering the prayer of 1,000's of former members praying for the rest of us for decades) How much more freeing does the Lord want to do NOW?! Let us be faithful to intercede for the many more needing deliverance. And just one more thing: 'TIS MERCY ALL- IMMENSE AND FREE THAT GOD DELIVERED ME FROM HIS "RECOVERY". I love HIM and I love you all.