Thread: Hello! :)
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 01:08 PM   #6
Indiana

Default Re: Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanGirl331 View Post
Hello everyone! I am new here. My username should be TexanGirl331 but I can live with this one I am not a member of the Local Churches but I am going to be attending a service the Sunday after this one. I grew up Catholic but left and converted to Islam, then left that after a year and found this church through a friend. I don't know much about this church but I am reading the RCV and asking my friend questions. I'm glad to be here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanGirl331 View Post
Hello everyone! I am new here. My username should be TexanGirl331 but I can live with this one I am not a member of the Local Churches but I am going to be attending a service the Sunday after this one. I grew up Catholic but left and converted to Islam, then left that after a year and found this church through a friend. I don't know much about this church but I am reading the RCV and asking my friend questions. I'm glad to be here
Hi Texan Girl,

I came into the church life in Seattle when I was 23 years old; I did not do Islam for a year but did join the 7th day Adventists for about that long before happily finding this group of people.

I want to invite you to my website to share with you, and your friends, what coming into the church life meant to a lot of us when we were about your age.

www.lordsrecovery.us

I hope you will find Him, love Him, and be drawn into fellowship with Him and with fellow believers. As 2 Timothy 2:22 says, "Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the LORD out of a pure heart."

Do feel free to talk to me, if you would like, or to others, if you have any questions.

Steve Isitt
Indiana is offline   Reply With Quote