View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 02:41 PM   #6
Bill W

Default Thanks Terry

Joe 2:25 - "So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, The crawling locust, The consuming locust, And the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Thanks Brother for your testimony.Many people don't realize the years that were involved in some of our lives under such fear.Maybe it won't be until we are at the judgement seat of Christ that He will vindicate us because of those years of neglect and abuse at the hands of these zealous ones.The hardness and stiffneckedness of religiousman still exist today as it did in the days of our Lord.Jesus said in Mt 13:15 -"For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, And their eyes they have closed, Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.'" How many of those leaders in the Living Stream centered local churches are in such a case!May the Lord have pity and mercy on them for what they have done to the least of these His Children!
Bill W is offline   Reply With Quote