View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 09:41 AM   #7
Thankful Jane

Ditto to all the other responses to your introduction. I haven't started posting much yet, but hope to do so. I look forward to your input.

You said:
"...if I were sharing my testimony anywhere else, I would probably not even be sharing about 'where' I attend 'church,' but rather just about my relationship with the Lord. But, being that I’m entering this LC forum, I know this is probably of importance to the gang."

Thanks for being willing to participate with us and for recognizing that the church issue is a big deal to LCers past and present. I guess that's not too hard to figure out since it dominates so much of the dialogue . To my thought, the church topic was talked about way, way, more in the LC than Jesus was. Our mission was producing the "true" church.... so you don't talk to LCers easily (present or past) without this topic rising to the top. I hope we get to have more dialogue about our walks with Jesus here.

I believe your perspective will be a big help.

So, welcome from one newbie to another! (Hey, we're all newbies here!!) I think you picked a safe place to step into the water in your shaking boots. (The other place has people who throw boots ... and I speak from experience having been whacked with a few of them.) (I agree with KSA, we need more varieties of smilies !!!!!)

Thankful Jane
Thankful Jane is offline   Reply With Quote