View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 06:58 PM   #580
NewManLiving

Default Re: How Much To Throw Out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
That's funny.

I remember years ago (1979?) Titus Chu visited us in Columbus for a conference of sorts. A dear brother BR from Willoughby just happened to visit one evening...
You hit the nail right on the head! Look at the culture during the time of our Lord. Many, if not all had facial hair. I have many writings of our early British brothers. They all had beards. I believe that Tozer had a mustache. The Lord has created such variety. Just look at the universe around us, watch any animal/nature related documentary, take a walk in the woods. The colors and varieties are all unique and wonderful. I'm afraid that the LC has completely mis-aimed, choosing instead to accept the culture and look of one Chinese brother as the standard for everyone. Quite frankly, I don't think that any WL co-workers would have been allowed to have facial hair simply because he did not like it. That can be assumed by Titus Chu's remarks. Now who really had the cold heart? Perhaps Titus should grow some facial hair.
I grieve each day for the wonderful freedom that once was in the LC only because the Lord honored and blessed those who had a true heart for Him alone. As you well know most of us did and we were unaware of the snake slithering in the garden until he was confident enough to reveal himself. By that time anyone who tried to resist him was "quarantined"
NewManLiving is offline   Reply With Quote