View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 12:17 PM   #115
aron

Default Re: afazio - Spiritual Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
The One Publication is not about what you can read but about what they will publish. If you don't want to read Watchman Nee or Witness Lee writings don't. Read something else. Frankly, it's between you and the Lord......as is their right to publish whomever they prefer. If you want to publish something go to any number of christian publishers and maybe they will or maybe they will "get back to you". If you prefer to read books published by other publishers then go do that too.... you can have a book by almost any christian author you like, including Watchman Nee and Witness Lee, with just a few clicks on Amazon. No one will hunt you down so there is no need to feel trapped... go before the Lord and do what the Master tells you to do.
Maybe that's what it was like in your LC. In my LC, the local elder tried to give a regional conference on a 10-year-old book by Witness Lee, and was told, "give a conference on the latest publication". He wasn't even allowed to pick what LSM materials to cover!

And Titus Chu tried to get LSM to publish his books? Do tell. And Dong Yu Lan? Interesting. I didn't know any of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Why is it that the Bible is filled with reruns too?
Paul said in Galatians 4:19 that he was "in travail again" until they would get Christ formed in them. He had to repeat himself, 'till they got it.

Next verse, he said he'd love to change his tone, in addressing them. But he couldn't change it until they got the message. Keep doing what you're doing, I'll keep repeating the mantra.