View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 06:49 PM   #41
Eyesopened

Default Re: You can't serve God if you aren't graduated from full-time training.

Quote:
If a co-worker teaches the truth without a necktie, the people’s confidence in him will be killed. The way we dress, cut our hair, and comb our hair will give us a proper appearance which can help gain people’s regard and respect. In the past we were too loose and self-contented. Those who work for the Lord should dress in a way that is
Quote:
I still believe in the word of God more than human teaching. What's about you brother and sister, what do you think about this matter ?
Hi brother,

My first thought was one soul being led to faith in Jesus, one person saved by hearing of your faith in Christ, through His word...I think God would rejoice and be well pleased and consider this service. I doubt His word is limited by your dress...He did say, His word would go out, and not return to Him void! In fact, to tell a young believer they cannot serve Him without conforming to a particular dress code seems to declare a limit on the power of His grace and mercy to those whom He foreknew. I would not believe this word you received from the LC. But I am freshly prejudiced....I will never believe or receive anything of this particular ministry again. Bless you, brother. His word will light your path!