View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 07:45 PM   #82
UntoHim
Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν ὁ θεὸς τὸν κόσμον For God So Loved The World

Default Re: LordsRecovery.Org Exposing the Christian Cult of Witness Lee's Local Ch

I do not problem with "oh". Of course I have no problem with "Lord". Of course I have no problem with "Jesus".

I do have a problem with the "calling on the Lord" as it is taught and practiced in the Local Church of Witness Lee. When I have inquired with a number of our dear brothers here they have always claimed "this is not the kind of calling on the Lord we are talking about!" I have then inquired "Ok, could you please explain to me how the calling on Lord you practice is different". I have never got a straight answer to this day. I have not been a regular LC member for well over 20 years, but I have occasionally attended a regional conference meeting, and have witnessed the same kind of teaching and practice as back in the 70s and 80s.

So I'll ask again. Those of you who still practice "calling on the Lord", could you please tell me how it differs from what is practiced in the Local Church? Please be as practical as you can.
-
αὐτῷ ἡ δόξα καὶ τὸ κράτος εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων ἀμήν - 1 Peter 5:11
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote