View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 09:45 AM   #404
UntoHim
Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν ὁ θεὸς τὸν κόσμον For God So Loved The World

Default Re: One Publication

Great summary by Igzy! Thank you brother for this thoughtful and insightful summation. I think it is not only a helpful answer to Trapped, but to all of us who struggle in trying to "make sense of the Lord's Recovery Movement". If none of us were concerned with trying to understand, and even make some sense of, all that we have gone through (some of us for our entire lives) then this forum would probably not exist in the first place.

I would like to piggyback off your last statement and change it to: "What matters to the Lord is what is available in the ministry of any true Christian minister. What is only available in some ministers or one minister does not matter to him." For our purposes here, I would like to apply this to Witness Lee. If the man was actually a true minister of the Gospel and the Word, then only the things that he preached and taught which were of value to the entire Body of Christ are what matters to the Lord, and the exclusive and self-promotional, self-aggrandizing things that he preached and taught are of no value to the Body of Christ, and mean nothing to the Lord.

-
αὐτῷ ἡ δόξα καὶ τὸ κράτος εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων ἀμήν - 1 Peter 5:11
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote