View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 09:20 AM   #4
Ohio

Default Re: WL training centers

Quote:
Originally Posted by recoveringCK View Post
I did not recall 1974 was the year the Anaheim training started. The first 10 day training, the Training in Life, was at the Anaheim Convention Center. Max delivered many messages at that training. Is that the training series started to help pay off Daystar debts?

There were tours of the Daystar motor home, but I don't recall the years Daystar was active or the year the 10 day trainings started or realize they were connected.

So the FTT began in Taiwan.

What happened to the attendees of the first FTT in the Boston area. Many of the trainees would have been first generation CKs. It has been said most of them disconnected from the LC after that. What happened there? What happened to them?
Not sure when exactly LSM began charging money for their teachings. I believe this first official "Life Study" training was in 1975.

I have heard that this was Philip Lee's idea, and that Max rose to prominence at LSM by asking saints far and wide to consider their Daystar investment a "donation." Those who screamed bloody murder, however, were repaid.

I know little about Boston. Sal Benoit, their leader, left with Max. The year after all the young people moved to Boston, I heard there was like 50 weddings.