View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 11:38 AM   #202
byHismercy

Default Re: Now's good - byHismercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelical View Post
"But, I will never be able to get past the fact that Gods word NEVER tells us "sin is Satan in virtual personification in our flesh." ~ byHismercy

God's word never tells us that Satan is Lucifer... so I hope you are consistent in your beliefs by only believing what God's word actually says, literally, factually, absolutely, and not entertaining ANY opinions of man including the often-held opinion that Satan is Lucifer.
Hi Evangelical,
I've never studied Gods word searching for the relationship or lack thereof between Satan and Lucifer.
However, whatever the Lord spoke into His eternal word can be taken to the bank. I would need to search scripture to have a conversation with you on this matter.

I only know that, from lots of experience watching loved ones get deceived, that to dispute the Lords word leads one down a dark and confusing path.

For example, my mom....she is a professing christian....who argues Gods word on the matter of receiving the Holy Spirit, praying unceasingly, and the whole book of Hebrews....same person who wouldn't stop chanting the Devils number....and who manifested a demon before my eyes when I asked her to stop...same "christian" who cannot speak the name of the Lord Jesus, nor pray with me.

God has put many such people in my life and I have become really familiar with spiritual warfare. Deviating from Gods word never takes people to the truth.

Incidentally, that same spirit that twists my words into lies, and then denies doing such...I know that spirit. That particular tool Drake employed was just like having a conversation with my poor mom....a lost soul.

I pray God has mercy on us all...
byHismercy is offline   Reply With Quote