View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 10:56 AM   #284
Ohio

Default Re: First Post kumbaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Here the thing aron.

You can publish whatever pleases your pea-pickin heart. You just can't publish something and claim it is part of a ministry if that ministry determines it is not. That is the exclusive right of the ministry.

Just like if you wrote a song and published it as a "Lennon-McCartney" tune. You can't do that.

The Living Stream Ministry is not obligated to publish anyone's writings nor are they bound to let authors publish under their banner. You may not like it but it doesn't really matter if you do or not because it is not your area of responsibility. You can go to Zondervan and ask them to publish your writings.... good luck with that. Or you can go to Titus Chu and ask him to publish your writings under his banner... good luck that too.

As for control, who is controlling you? Besides, given full liberty to read the authors who LSM determined not to publish you have not read a single one of them even though they have published their own books. Why not? Were they not worthy to you? If LSM had published the writings of Chu and Dong you certainly would not have contributed to the effort by buying their books else you would have already bought them. You haven't bought even one so why do you expect LSM to make a ready supply? That is why I say you don't really care about this "one publication" issue, it is just a convenient narrative hammer... if it wasn't this it would be something else because you have other issues.

Drake
So Titus Chu and others were only quarantined because they wanted LSM to publish their books?

I don't think so.