Thread: Whistleblower
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 06:48 PM   #207
UntoHim
Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν ὁ θεὸς τὸν κόσμον For God So Loved The World

Default Re: Whistleblower

leastofthese,

I understand your concerns. They are valid and appropriate. Our new friend Steel was making a lot of long posts. I only have so much time and energy to moderate somebody like that. I'm slowly but surely catching up to get his posts on the forum.

Believe it or not, we have a lot of lurkers and passerbyers on the forum. While my main concern and consideration is for our regular members and posters, I do have a measure of concern for all the people stopping by (albeit for a moment) and want to be considerate of their time and patience to sort through the myriad of threads and forum boards we have here on LCD.

Finally, our friend Steel originally presented himself as a relatively moderate and reasonable Local Churcher. Soon after his first postings he went "nuclear" on us. He became very defensive and aggressive towards the other forum members. Drake probably sees this dynamic different...and maybe so do you. In any event, I'm going to try my best to get Mr. Steel back online full time without such heavy moderation. Trust me...it's no bowl of cherries for me to do it this way.

-
αὐτῷ ἡ δόξα καὶ τὸ κράτος εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων ἀμήν - 1 Peter 5:11
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote