View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 06:01 PM   #273
Ohio

Default Re: How many people have heard of LSM/Lee/Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Yes, if they did not deviate from the scriptural model of a local church, did not become a denomination, received all believers, etc. However, having rejected the work of ministry they were receiving up and to that I would be keen to understand what work of ministry we would now be part of. I shared before that I lived in a city that had broke away from the ministry of Brother Lee and started their own ministry for their region. When I asked to join their meetings, not wanting to start a new local church they said "we'll ask our leaders, don't call us we'll call you". They never called. At that point, they lost the basis as a local church since they refused to accept all believers in that city. So the answer is yes, but if that local church became something different then of course I would not meet with them no matter whose ministry they adopted (their own or another).
This is a bogus claim in that context because the elders of the church are required by scripture to "mark those who make division and causes of stumbling." (Romans 16.17-19)