View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 05:32 AM   #68
leastofthese

Default Re: First Post kumbaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
LofT>”Claiming it to be widespread fact that several churches do not purchase materials from the LSM (and only to the LSM) and then distribute to their members. You don’t need to provide a locality that you’ve lived in. Where did you jump to that conclusion?”

LofT,

I did not say several churches do not purchase materials from LSM. As far, as I know every church does. I said, THE PREMISE, LSM does not force local churches to buy books even if they could not sell them to the saints, as was alleged. Furthermore, LSM does not even force members of the local churches to buy books such HWFMR even though as a publisher they have rights to enforce it. Instead, they will allow copies to be made under circumstances as a further proof point that they are not after your money. And to refute the rest of the fake news money report that members of the local church are required to pay 10% of their income to LSM for the rest of their lives, well, if anyone believes that they will gobble up anything.

Your request for the name of a locality as a reference is completely irrelevant since I have observed these matters in EVERY place I have lived and attended. You confirmed the same with your own experience. No further details about a locality (where I lived) are needed to prove the point.

Drake
Take a deep breath Drake, your true colors are showing through again.

Feel free to re-read our conversation. I'll accept your decision to change the entire premise of our convo and let it die. You've made it clear in previous posts that you are against sharing your locality - and as I've said before - I respect that decision and have not asked for that in any way in this conversation. With 20-30 lurkers on this site at any given time, someone within the "church" is bound to find out... that will hurt your standing in the LSM - no doubt about it.