View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 12:06 PM   #517
Ohio

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
All that is factual.

It is a matter of the work. I love and respect Brother Titus and he has helped me personally and some of the things he ministered decades ago have stuck with me all these years.

Yet, there was something going on there that was not in coordination and fellowship as a co-worker with other co-workers. That never works out and it didn't then either. In the NT the work needed a lot of fellowship and oftentimes it just did not work out as the accounts of contention in the work clearly demonstrate. Titus was not opposed to Brother Lee, nor with the role of Brother Lee's ministry, rather..... there was a disagreement between Titus and the other brothers regarding the work and frankly a schism was festering that could have damaged all the churches. It had to be addressed and many attempts were made to do just that.

Drake
Where did Apostle Paul ever demand that the other Twelve coordinate with him?

When did Apostle Paul demand that the other Twelve fellowship with him or be quarantined?

In what way did Apostle Paul ever hinder the Twelve from writing their own epistles?

Your vague references to other instances in the N.T. have no basis whatsoever for what LSM has done over the years. Contrary to the views of every LCer, the way LSM so easily deceives its adherents really proves how little they actually know the scriptures.

Oh sure, they may know Lee's doctrines, but they don't know the Bible.