View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 06:12 AM   #244
Drake

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Least>”2. You define it (MOTA) as someone whom God selects and uses to carry out His move in certain time and place.
What is His move in certain time and place?
Your examples are bible characters listed in chronological order. You have not explained how each is MOTA. And how LSM MOTA is/are biblical.”

Least,

Fair questions and well thought out. I am happy to give my point of view and have a conversation and will start out with the second one as stated above.

First, I do not agree with the acronym “MOTA” as it has morphed in this forum into something like an office, like POTUS. That conveys the wrong idea. When you ask “how LSM MOTA is/are biblical” I believe our understandings are so different that it would be impossible without first agreeing on a definition. Your second question is a good starting point for that.

Gods move in biblical history is revealed when He wants to do something. For instance, God wanted to preserve the human race and creatures so He used Noah to build an ark at that time and place. That was the ministry (or service) of that age and if you lived in that place at that time and wanted to participate in what God was doing then you joined in with Noah because that is who God was using. If you lived at that time and decided Noah was a crazy old fool for building a big boat and instead choose to build the best rowing boats on the Euphrates then you could do that but you would not be partipating in what God was doing at that time and place with and through Noah. Both would be building boats but only one was according to God’s design for His purpose and the other, though also a boat, swift and streamlined for gliding up and down the river, would not survive the ultimate test... the flood. The ministry of that age was the building of a boat, the minister of that age was Noah, and the vision of that age, Gods coming judgement with a flood, was imparted to Noah from Enoch.

I’ll pause here for your response with this example.

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote