View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 11:42 PM   #340
A little brother

Default Re: The Unique Move of God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelical View Post
It's a denomination. We are just Christians. And before you say they are "just Christians too". Then I ask you, why do they call themselves Baptists or Baptist Christians.
Really? The Christians in the denominations I know just call themselves Christians. It is only when they were asked which Church do they come from that they provide more details. Probably only outsiders with a denominational mind will call them that by default.

May be this is not much different from the LC saints saying they are in the Lord's Recovery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelical View Post
Umm, not quite "world versus religion". Lee portrays them... both as examples of the world. Both are examples of the world. Lee says Egypt signified the world of enjoyment. Babylon the world of rebellion and idol worship.
It is really not my intent to discuss Lee's teaching here. But couldn't help to ask just one more question. What do you mean by world of enjoyment? World of all sorts of enjoyment? Does enjoyment of Christ count? Or you are saying worldly enjoyment? So Egypt means world of wordly enjoyment? Doesn't it sound weird?

Have to say I am quite tired of Lee's terminology system.

Last edited by A little brother; 05-31-2017 at 03:00 AM.
A little brother is offline   Reply With Quote