Thread: Lee's Trinity
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 03:53 PM   #54
Drake

Default Re: Lee's Trinity

In Christ Alone)"Can a Muslim be saved? I don't know"

First I appreciate your thoughtful response though I don't agree with all of your post.

I also think you are just repeating standard accusations about the so-called "modalism" of Witness Lee without explaining what the man actually and fully taught. Witness Lee has spoken about the three nature of God more than all the folks on on this forum many times over and so much so that he spent extensive time on each of the three. That alone could open him to charges of thinking too much about there being three.

Even though you and others don't claim to be a tritheist yet the hard push toward the "three" while not folding in the balance of the "one" indicates a tendency toward tritheism. If Witness Lee does not believe in both the three and one of the Godhead then he never used the word "Triune God". Yet if he said it once, he said it ten thousand times. And he did.

I too am puzzled by your Muslim comment. If you mean that a Muslim repents and accepts Christ then of course one can be saved. If you mean that a Muslim might be saved though rejecting Christ well I hope you mean to say an emphatic no.

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote