View Single Post
Old 06-19-2016, 09:42 PM   #774
Nell
Admin/Moderator

Default Re: How Much To Throw Out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewManLiving View Post
Ron Kangus said
"..I go to the website for DCP; and, I read something on [www.afaithfulword.org], and I sense life. I’m enlivened, I’m enlightened"

This is a perfect example of manipulation. In other words, do not turn to the Lord for a sense of Life but rather turn to DCP. This proves that brother Ron is completely deceived. It also shows that he is leading others in the same direction by instilling a false sense of Life through brain-washing. Eventually those exposed to Ron and his ilk develop an erroneous sense of life and death. This conditioning is not confined to the local church but can be as extreme as the political systems in North Korea and other dictatorial countries. No difference in method, just degree. Dear brother Ron: The Lord Jesus Christ is The Way, The Truth, and The LIFE! There is no Life except in Christ Jesus. Where were you when the prevailing theme was "Christ is Life"?
In fact, where in the Bible are there verses about "sense life"?

In addition to manipulation, turning to DCP for a "sense of life" is also a conditioned response. You turn to DCP to make you feel good because you are conditioned by those in power over you. When you do what you're told, you "sense life", or you feel relief that you may go a few more days without being in trouble with the elders.

"Sense of Life" in LC terms is about how you feel. You can be genuinely convicted by the Holy Spirit and the Word, of sin in your life and you may not "feel good" or you may not "sense life". So what do you do? Reject the Holy Spirit's working and/or the clear Word of God because it doesn't "feel good"?

The "sense of life" teaching a false teaching. It is subjective and is not founded in the Word and confirmed by the Holy Spirit. If you call what you feel a "sense of life", it must always be tested by the Spirit and the Word, because:

2 Cor. 11:14 ... for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is not surprising his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will correspond to their actions.

Ephesians 6:12
For we are not fighting against people made of flesh and blood, but against persons without bodies—the evil rulers of the unseen world, those mighty satanic beings and great evil princes of darkness who rule this world; and against huge numbers of wicked spirits in the spirit world.

Nell
Nell is offline   Reply With Quote