View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 09:00 AM   #291
Ohio

Default Re: How Much To Throw Out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aron View Post
Glad you landed on your feet in a Christian community. A lot of us were "sold out" or "wrecked" for the LC life and didn't know what to do when the rug got pulled out... an LC acquaintance of mine has been out for years, and can't meet anywhere. He was rejected as unfit building material (had too many issues, but don't we all?) yet since he's "seen the ground" he refuses to get any help from "fallen Christianity" and now he's in limbo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igzy View Post
More "fruit" of the greatest ministry and theology ever to grace the planet.
We as the children of God must exhibit unconditional love towards all our brothers and sisters. This is a strong proof that we are of Him, (I John 4.7-14) and that His Spirit dwells within us. LSM, on the other hand, has only a conditional love, i.e. they will "love" you as long as you are "sold out" for their program.

Conditional love is not real love at all, as the Lord clearly told us, "If you love only those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them." (Luke 6.32, 27-28)

Witness Lee exhibited notable instances where he not only could not love his enemies, as the Lord instructed, (But I say to you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which spitefully use you.) but neither could he love those by his side. All brothers were expendable such that Witness Lee, his family, and his ministry would prosper.