View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 12:59 AM   #223
aron

Default Re: The Asian mind and the Western mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayliotta View Post
... the only reason why anyone would dare to ask, "Gee, how can we be sure which age is over and when?", is if they wanted to set the stage for their own ascension to spiritual giant-ness.

So my response was something to the effect of, "What are you talking about? I'm just a 19-yr old college kid who doesn't even come to many meetings anymore! How could I possibly think I'm going to be the next MOTA?" To which they just rolled their eyes and laughed even more. I guess I was making their point -- he's a college kid, and a lousy brother at that -- yet he's still pining for MOTA -- wow!
You set the stage for this response by asking a question. You attempted to use your God-given intellect. Shame on you. Haven't you learned anything?

This showed, to the LC faithful, that your old man was not subdued, and was straining to emerge within the Hive. Which, of course, can never happen. So the answer is simply that the MOTA says he's the MOTA, which must be true because he's the MOTA. Get it? And if the MOTA says, "No more MOTA -- I am the last of the line" then that also is true, because he's the MOTA. Get it?

Appealing to scriptures, or to your fallen human logic, will not work, because the MOTA has spoken. And asking questions, to the LC-indoctrinated, is the "fox tail" of your humanity emerging, and will only lead to ridicule and eventual expulsion from the Hive.