View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 07:05 PM   #1
Chris Fleming

Default A Public Service Announcement

Just some thoughts for those here and for those who may be still in the LSM churches.

--I do not read, "the recovery version", I read the BIBLE. If that happens to be a Bible from LSM, it doesn't magically become a special Bible over all others.

--"The Saints" are ALL believers, ALL real Christians, not just the select few who meet with LSM groups.

--The "ministry of the age" is THE BIBLE, and the "minister of the age" is Christ Jesus. No one else.

--Jesus Christ is "the acting God". Not Witness Lee, not "the blended brothers". No. One. Else.

--Reading someone's ministry books, even if they happen to have Bible verses in them is NOT the same as reading the Bible.

--You are more than capable to have the Bible through the Spirit teach you what it says without relying on "footnotes" to tell you what it says.

--Christians throughout the centuries have been able to love and serve the Lord just fine without LSM. In fact, God is doing mighty works of gospel preaching, healing and deliverance right now through people who have never even heard of WL. (shock of shocks! How can that be possible?!?!)

--Believe it or not, there are more people out there who need to hear the gospel, not just college freshmen.

--How should I put this....if you think a part of the Bible is actually referring to your ministry, you probably need a head check.

--How should I put this...nobody really cares about what LSM thinks. The churches I've seen are waaaaaaay too busy loving and serving the Lord to worry about them not "being in oneness" with your group.

--If groups of Christians were to organize a city-wide prayer meeting and you are not willing to go because you think only you are "the church"....guess what? That makes YOU the divisive ones.

--If your Christianity consists of reading books, talking about those books, watching messages, talking about those messages, going to meetings, talking about those meetings and not actually doing what Jesus said to do (preach the gospel to ALL, heal the sick, do deliverance, help the poor), you have a serious problem. Dead faith.

That is all. Carry on.

Chris Fleming is offline   Reply With Quote