View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 01:24 PM   #19
Ohio

Default Re: Young Galileans conference in NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayslearning View Post
But IMHO Max would have survived all the fury and fuss if he had not called out Philip Lee on his immoral behavior ...

Again IMHO John Ingalls, Bill Mallon, John So, etc. could have survived all the fuss and bother if they did not call Philip Lee out on his behavior ...

If I were a cynical man I would say: they knew this was the way to take over LSM once Witness Lee passed away ...
If these facts are true, then the implications are enormous.

How can Witness Lee not be considered as old Eli in the book of I Samuel.

The reputations of Max Rapoport, John Ingalls, John So, Bill Mallon, and so many more were sacrificed solely to maintain the pristine image of the Lee family.

Righteousness and integrity were traded for lies and scander.

Benson Philips traded the protests in his conscience for potential leadership of the Recovery.

Titus Chu, knowing the same information, also must be considered the same as Benson.

Both leaders, readily acknowledged as the top two brothers in the US under WL, inevitably set the stage for a future confrontation over who would become successor to WL.

All the talk concerning the "truth," with websites galore and tract wars by both camps, were nothing more than a ruse to distract the attention of all the saints from noticing the battle was a personal one for power.

Which all seems to confirm the saying that power corrupts and the lust for power corrupts absolutely.