View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 02:07 PM   #30
countmeworthy

Default Re: Elvis has left the building

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness View Post
If Lee lies, and we know he did, then what about his whole theology? Is that shot thru with holes of lies too? That's enough to cause pause, and a step back, from his systematized theological hermeneutics, he called "God's Economy."
Hi Harold,
Most of us who left the LC pretty much left because we saw the holes in Lee's 'theology'. Some who questioned it, eventually got thrown out but most of us just left. Rarely do I read Nee's works and even more rare, Lee's works! Too many holes!

Most of us did not come into the LC because we knew of Lee or Nee. Most of us came in because we were 'love' bombed. And the Love I was bombed with was the Love of Jesus. His Love saved me. The saints that initially cared for me was just an added plus at the time.

I have learned (and am still learning) not to trust in any person's theology just because it sounds good. I am also learning the less I am concerned whether people are 'good' Christians or 'phony' Christians, and the more I focus on my relationship with the Lord Jesus, I am better off and so is everyone else around me. ( & YES there are a lot of phony Christians. We all know this. )

Just be careful Harold, that you don't do what the Ephesians did: hate the works of the so called Christians so much that you end up losing your first Love. It's not worth it.

From the Amplified version, here's the letter to the Ephesians from Revelation 2
Quote:
I know your industry and activities, laborious toil and trouble, and your patient endurance, and how you cannot tolerate wicked [men] and have tested and critically appraised those who call [themselves] apostles (special messengers of Christ) and yet are not, and have found them to be impostors and liars....[in your favor and to your credit]: you hate the works of the Nicolaitans [what they are doing as corrupters of the people], which I Myself also detest.

I know you are enduring patiently and are bearing up for My Name's sake, and you have not fainted or become exhausted or grown weary.

But I have this [one charge to make] against you: that you have left (abandoned) the Love that you had at first [you have deserted Me, your first Love].

Peace be Harold.

CMW
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote