View Single Post
Old 04-17-2023, 01:07 AM   #237
PriestlyScribe

Default Re: Open Letter - Dear Saints in the Lord's Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFreedom View Post
Philip Lee is indeed buried in Grace Terrace.

You can search the names of anyone buried there through the Grace Terrace website. It's a bit clunky, but it can be done.

Witness Lee is buried at the head of "The Crescent of Glorification" between his two wives. I'm hoping the first wife just has an honorary headstone. Watchman Nee also has what I'm hoping is an honorary headstone close to WL.

Philip Lee is right there with the family. A striking example of the nepotism that is rife in the so-called Lord's recovery.

http://bit.ly/FellowshipConcerningGraceTerrace
I attended the WL re-burial service at Grace Terrace and subsequently created a simple website for that event. This was prior to sister Lee & Philip Lee's passing.

Video recordings of the all-day 1997 WL Memorial Meeting can be viewed here:
Stadium Meeting Part 1
Stadium Meeting Part 2
Graveside Forrest Lawn Cypress, CA

P.S.
Therefore seeing we have this ministry, even as we obtained mercy, we faint not; but we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by the manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. [2 Cor 4:1-2 ASV] - Our YouTube Channel - OUR WEBSITES - OUR FAVORITE SONG, ''I Abdicate''
PriestlyScribe is offline   Reply With Quote