Local Church Discussions

Local Church Discussions (http://localchurchdiscussions.com/vBulletin/index.php)
-   Introductions and Testimonies (http://localchurchdiscussions.com/vBulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Away in a Manger - dream/vision -part 1 (http://localchurchdiscussions.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=4799)

countmeworthy 11-23-2013 04:50 PM

Away in a Manger - dream/vision -part 1

Hi all,

Quote:

This is my story..this is my song. I praise My Savior all the day long.
He soon is coming. He is OUR LORD. He is the One that our hearts adore.

:)

Before going into the vision/dream, which is very short but very significant (imho) I need to give you some background.

In 2003/2004, after 20 yrs of living in the sin filled worldly wilderness, I did a deep soul search, realized my hidden sins, confessed them, repented of them, renounced them and re-consecrated my life to my/our SAVIOR Lord Jesus Christ.

Many of you know how ill I have been having Rheumatoid Arthritis invade my body in 2001. Fast forward, it is still a lingering annoyance but I am walking perfectly fine (most of the time). I look normal although my friends say that is debatable. :D I am definitely in great spirits. All is good.

Going back to 2005, being exceedingly ill, I watched the entire Pope John Paul II funeral which lasted an entire week. I won't go into the horrors of the funeral but will tell you that I absolutely received Revelation from the Spirit of God we were embarking in the last days before His Return. I recall speaking out loud with a surprised expression these words: Prophesy is coming to pass right before our eyes !!

I had been to the Revelation training in 1976 and all I remembered from it was the training on the 7 churches, for whatever that's worth.

So I began to dig deep into the scriptures regarding the Lord's return as I knew nothing about it other than the fact He would return some day.

One of the first discoveries I made was the difference between the 'Rapture' and the Second coming of Christ. Since then I have discovered there are schools that teach a pre-trib rapture, others a mid-trib rapture, others a post trib. There are a few wack jobs that teach on Preterism.

I probably lean somewhere between pre-trib and mid trib. Definitely not post trib rapture.

For clarification, the rapture is the catching away of the true, Blood washed believers of Jesus Christ spoken of in 1 Corinthians 15:52 & 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 before the Great Tribulation. The second coming of Christ occurs at the end of the Great Tribulation spoken of in Revelation 19:14. These saints who were caught up to meet Christ in the air now return WITH Him to fight the battle at Armageddon that we read about in Rev 16.

I studied long and hard prayerfully to gather understanding. I read Revelation & Daniel as they go hand in hand. I read commentaries & I even referred to Lee's notes in the RcV but found his info very confusing. (What a surprise!) I even asked an LC person at the beginning of my research what the difference between the rapture & 2nd coming was because I did NOT KNOW. The person did not know either.

Moving on as I want to get to my vision / dream!!

So from 2007 to 2012, I earnestly believed every year we were in was the very, very strong possibility the Lord Jesus was returning for us. There were oodles of reasons for my belief. And not me only, thousands upon thousands of saints have been looking for the Lord's return each year. Some much longer than me. We fellowshipped a lot and shared scriptures, revelation, opinions, visions, dreams etc..

But at the end of 2012, I told the Lord I was not going to research His imminent return anymore. "You will come when You come. End of story. But not a week goes by I do not say "Come Lord Jesus. The sooner the better."

Stay tuned for part 2.

Blessings and thanks for reading thus far.

Carol G

countmeworthy 11-23-2013 08:00 PM

Re: Away in a Manger - dream/vision -part 2

So from January 2013 through June/July of this year, my life entered a 'new beginning'. I stopped looking for the 'season' in which the Lord Jesus might return. I went about my life and all has been good. Please know though I stopped talking about the Lord's imminent return, I'd like to think I grew closer to Him. I literally pray without ceasing pray. I encourage my friends in Christ. I bring people to the Lord Jesus as the Holy Spirit leads. I have gotten to KNOW the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. and Amen.

So now for the vision/dream. Sometime in June/July, while in a deep sleep in the wee hours of the night, I saw the following words in bold letters:

AWAY IN A MANGER. Nothing more. I began to sing the words of the song as I sung it often as a child during the Christmas season. I could not remember the words so I forced myself to wake up and google them.

I knew the Holy Spirit gave me that vision. And the only conclusion I came to was the Spirit of our Heavenly Father God knows I love the Lord Jesus soo very much.

I saw nothing more from the words in the song.

A few weeks go by and I am thinking about the vision "Away in a Manger" again. I started thinking about the song. The song is about the Lord's FIRST arrival. Obviously He IS coming again, so I wondered if the Holy Spirit wanted me to revisit the Lord's return again.

Next, I heard a testimony from a fellow who works with autistic children who were singing different Christmas songs. None of them were singing together or at the same time or on the same day. I thought that was interesting in view of my own vision!

Shortly after, I heard a message on the 4 blood moons. (Have any of you heard about the Tetrad of the 4 blood moons?)

I had already heard about the 4 blood moons discovered by Mark Biltz in 2008. But I did not quite understand the connection to the end times back then. This time, my eyes truly opened.

In a nutshell: Blood moons are Lunar eclipses. We have lunar eclipses all the time. Nothing special about them. BUT there have only been 3 Tetrads ( a series of 4 consecutive blood moons on Passover then again on Feast of Tabernacles (Succoth)on the same year followed by another set of blood moons the following year again on Passover and then again on Tabernacles.)

The 1st Tetrad recorded in history was in 1492. The Jews were being persecuted severely in Spain for not converting to Christianity. But Columbus discovered America that year and the Jews eventually found safety in America.

1492 - The Spanish Inquisition
1493 Passover, April 2, 1493 Sukkoth, Sept. 25, 1493, Passover, March 22, 1494 Sukkoth, Sept. 15, 1494

1948 - Israel is reborn as a nation - following the murder of 6 million Jews during the Holocaust
1949 Passover, April 13, 1949 Sukkoth, Oct. 7, 1949, Passover, April 2, 1950 Sukkoth, Sept. 26, 1950

1967 The Six-Day War - Jerusalem becomes the capitol of Israel after being attacked for no reason at all.
Passover, April 24, 1967 Sukkoth, Oct. 18, 1967, Passover April 13, 1968, Sukkoth, Oct. 6, 1968

What will occur in the 2014–2015 time period?
Passover, April 15, 2014 Sukkoth, Oct. 8, 2014, Passover, April 4, 2015, Sukkoth, Sept. 28, 2015

We know the Middle East is a ticking time bomb...more than ever. John Kerry held a joint meeting with Israeli reps and Palestinian reps to come up with a Peace Treaty on July 31. He gave them 9 months to form one. 9 months from August 1 takes us to April 2014. That is when the 1st Blood moon appears on Passover.

According to NASA, this total blood moon on 9/28/15 will be at perigee meaning it will be a super moon and seen in Jerusalem during the feast of sukkot.

So these Tetrads (Lunar eclipses) are correlated with Israel. After the believers are raptured, GOD focuses on Israel. The Tribulation period is about Israel. Israel is surrounded by her enemies and God comes to her rescue. Lee was only focused on his LC. To my knowledge, he did not pay much attention to Israel, the apple of God's Eye.

Many people have been studying the 4 Blood moons as it pertains to the scriptures pointing to the end times we are living in.

Here are 2 scriptures pertaining to the blood moons:
“The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.” (Joel 2:31) and
Acts 2:19-20
“And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood and fire and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes.”

Just you tube or google the 4 blood moons and you will find oodles of interesting and compelling info on the scriptures and where we are in the last days.

This is important to know as I get closer to what the Lord is showing me about my vision _Away in a Manger_.

Blessings,
Carol G

countmeworthy 11-23-2013 09:20 PM

Re: Away in a Manger - dream/vision -part 3

So thus far,
** I stopped focusing on the Lord's return from January -June/July 2013.

** I had a vision/dream in my sleep with the words clear as crystal "Away in a Manger". I forced myself to wake up to look at the words from that Christmas song.

** I am led by the Spirit to revisit the Lord's imminent return.

** I hear a brother tell of his autistic students singing Christmas songs in July.

** I read / hear about the 4 Blood moons.

** Secretary of State John Kerry announces on July 31, 2013 that the Israelis and Palestinians have 9 months to come up with a Peace agreement. (Peace & Safety??) 9 months from August 1 takes us to April and that is when the 1st Blood moon appears on Passover. That is NASA's call btw!

Next I am hearing/reading people's testimonies of the Lord pointing them to scriptures that have the number 13, as in the year. Then I read some compelling testimonies about December 2013. But I shrug it off or at least keep an arm's length from 'date setting'.

In any case, Away in a manger is a Christmas song sung during that season. It has NOTHING to do with the Lord Jesus returning on December 25th though He could if He wants. It has nothing to do with Jesus being born on 'Christmas' which we know He was not. Then today NFLN posted today after not posting in a long time. He continued the thread he had started. The first post of the thread was:
Quote:

Wanted to share this this morning - as we celebrate the birth of our Savior and Lord!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS0QOYsoGOU
AND THAT is what prompted me to post my vision/dream of _Away in a Manger_.

Finally...I just told you all I have kept an arm's length of the Lord's return in December 2013. But when I posted the Revelation scripture of chapter 1 vs 3 on NFNL's thread in which he tells of his study of the book of REVELATION (Hello??) what do I see ? the number 13 ch 1 vs 3 And what does the scripture say?:

Blessed is he that reads, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand. 13 2013.

I already know a whole bunch of you are going to scoff at what I wrote. Just keep 2 Peter 3:2-4 in mind as you throw stones at me.
Quote:

knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 and saying, Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

I do not know if the LORD is coming in 2013. If He does we have a little over a month now don't we?

I was simply compelled to share my vision because NFNL posted today and pointed to the book of Revelation which is all about Christ's return and who would have thought that the very first post of his thread was dated December 25, 2012. My vision of 'AWAY IN A MANGER' was given to me from the Holy Spirit in June/July 2013 out of the blue.

Remember Acts:2:17
Quote:

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
In closing, here is a commentary made by Clarence Larkin around 1918 in his book "The second coming of Christ and the Present evil world":

Quote:

But why, you ask, should we put so much emphasis on the "Second coming of Christ"? Why not talk and preach about the practical affairs of life? About the social and commercial problems of the world and their solution through the Gospel? The answer is that the only way to solve these problems is for Christ to return, and the longer His 'Return' is delayed, the longer it will be before these problems are resolved.

He also made an interesting comment on 1 Thess 5:1-4
Quote:

But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

His comment is "We see from this that when Christ comes back it will be when we are not expecting Him."

Who pray tell is expecting Jesus to return FOR His saints during the Christmas season which for all intent and purposes we are in now !

Well. Thanks for reading my testimony about my vision and all that surrounds it.

Look up 'cause we are going up for our Redemption draws nigh!! Halleluiah to the Lamb of God. Come Precious Lord Jesus. The Spirit and the Bride say "Come -already!!!" :D

Carol G

aron 11-24-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countmeworthy (Post 28492)
A few weeks go by and I am thinking about the vision "Away in a Manger" again. I started thinking about the song. The song is about the Lord's FIRST arrival. Obviously He IS coming again, so I wondered if the Holy Spirit wanted me to revisit the Lord's return again.

Acts 1:10,11. Two men in white clothes were standing next to them. "Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."

I like the words "in the same way"; it is reminiscent of your writing of the Lord's first arrival. In it we may see something of His return.

I do know that the gospel says, "Blessed is that one, whom the Master when He returns finds him so doing". 'Doing', in that context, is taking care of others. So I try to study diligently, and find "living words" to give to others to eat. (Luke 12:43, Matt 24:26) In the text I "wrestle with the angel" and say, "Lord, I will not let go until you bless me!"

This morning, in the words of Psalm 67, I could feel my Father's face shining upon me (v.1), and when I saw verse 2, "that the world may know your ways" I could feel the echo of Jesus in John 17:21 -- "That the world may believe..." I write this testimony not as something to quarrel over, or boast in what I have seen, but rather to testify that when I read this I cried. How could I not? My Father's face was shining on me; on me, a sinner.

That was why I was so offended with WL who said that the Bible was composed of "fallen" and "natural" words which were unprofitable to the believers. What! These are the "words of Christ", according to Paul! Can you imagine "feeding" people with such teachings!

Rather, if we are "trembling before God's words" (Psa 119:161) then others will see us and also repent. And if our Master comes and finds us so doing, we are blessed. Amen, come Lord Jesus! And when You come, may You find us so doing!

countmeworthy 11-25-2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aron (Post 28513)
Acts 1:10,11. Two men in white clothes were standing next to them. "Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."

I like the words "in the same way"; it is reminiscent of your writing of the Lord's first arrival. In it we may see something of His return.

I won't go into a full blown discussion here but another thing I have learned in the last few years in my bible studies is to see the JEWS in the scriptures. So often we westernized believers who have experienced the saving Grace and Truth of Messiah Jesus forget the Lord Jesus spoke to the Jews most of the time He was on earth ministering. All His disciples were Jews. I think Luke may have been a gentile. Not sure. It was at Pentecost the gentiles were grafted in !!! Thank You Lord !! When Paul (most likely) wrote the book of Hebrews, He was speaking to the converted Jews who were struggling to walk in the Spirit of Christ. That book wasn't written to the converted gentiles ! The gentiles never went to the Jewish High Priest or made animal sacrifices to cleanse themselves from their sins.

It is also our responsibility to pray for them. Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem. Pray they would open their hearts to their Messiah Yeshuah (Jesus). Especially in these days. We must pray for Israel. She is the apple of God's Eye even though she has rejected their true Savior Jesus. Baruch Ha Shem Ha Messhiah Yeshuah Baruch Ha Shem Adonoi. -Blessed is the Name of Messiah Jesus. Blessed is the Name of the LORD.- (Many years ago, I attended a Messianic church. It was traditionally Jewish in the service..complete with Torah readings. They were born again Jewish believers who worshipped in Hebrew and English. I loved the singing and learned a tad of Hebrew there. :) I love the Jewish people. When I meet them at the malls as many Jews from Israel have Kiosks (?) stands, I greet them by saying "Shema Israel. Adonai Elohainu. Adonai Echad. -Hear O Israel. The LORD our GOD. The LORD is ONE.

They jump for joy when I have greeted them like this. :)
Quote:

In the text I "wrestle with the angel" and say, "Lord, I will not let go until you bless me!"
I never used to ask the LORD to bless me. I always asked the LORD to bless others. Then one day I read that text. And I said to our Father "HEY !! BLESS me too !!!" He does. :) Ask and You shall receive !

Quote:

This morning, in the words of Psalm 67, I could feel my Father's face shining upon me
That was the Anointing of the Holy Spirit. His Presence. A few years back I did a study on the Anointing and WOWEE !! I will leave it at that.

Quote:

That was why I was so offended with WL who said that the Bible was composed of "fallen" and "natural" words which were unprofitable to the believers.
Those were very dangerous words he spoke. The Mormons, JWs and other false religions use the bible but have distorted it. The Presence of the Lord nor His Blessings are with them. They might think differently but they stopped reading the Pure Word of God.

Quote:

What! These are the "words of Christ", according to Paul! Can you imagine "feeding" people with such teachings!
That is why the saints in the LSM are spiritually & emotionally sick. We ought to pray for their deliverance and healing too. If God had mercy on us, may He have mercy on them too. We could still be stuck in that snare.

Thanks for sharing and abundant blessings Aron.

Carol

countmeworthy 11-25-2013 10:00 AM

Re: Away in a Manger - dream/vision -part 4 of 5

Saints,
I truly believe we are about to enter the Ark. I truly believe our Lord Jesus Christ is coming for us very, very soon now.

The one thing I am waiting for and have been asking the Lord to do as confirmation is to give us the inward knowing God gave to Enoch, to Noah and to Elijah He was taking them.

I do not know with certainty if Enoch knew before hand the Lord was going to 'rapture' him. But he was.

Noah knew 7 days ahead of time
, Judgment was coming and the ark would be sealed. The ark going up while judgment rained down is a picture of the rapture. We go UP and Judgment on this earth comes down.

Elijah definitely knew he was going to be taken up without experiencing death. Not only he but Elisha whom he was walking with also knew as well as 50 prophets. 51 people plus ELIJAH himself knew ahead of time God was going to take him up. He did not know the exact hour but he and the bunch knew the day. Read it for yourselves in 2 kings 2. In fact I will post in my next and last post on this matter.

I have been asking the LORD to give all of His people the inward knowing of our Glorious departure as the day approaches.

I realize I am going out on a limb and many readers are probably rolling their eyes..etc...

I am simply a messenger. And not a perfect one at that. If we are here through April next year, so be it.

Peace and Shalom,

Carol G

countmeworthy 11-25-2013 10:11 AM

Re: Away in a Manger - dream/vision -part 5 of 5

Here is 2 kings 2 from the New Living Translation for your enjoyment. It sure is an exciting experience!!

When the Lord was about to take Elijah up to heaven in a whirlwind, Elijah and Elisha were traveling from Gilgal. 2 And Elijah said to Elisha, “Stay here, for the Lord has told me to go to Bethel.”

But Elisha replied, “As surely as the Lord lives and you yourself live, I will never leave you!” So they went down together to Bethel.

3 The group of prophets from Bethel came to Elisha and asked him, “Did you know that the Lord is going to take your master away from you today?”

“Of course I know,” Elisha answered. “But be quiet about it.”

4 Then Elijah said to Elisha, “Stay here, for the Lord has told me to go to Jericho.”

But Elisha replied again, “As surely as the Lord lives and you yourself live, I will never leave you.” So they went on together to Jericho.

5 Then the group of prophets from Jericho came to Elisha and asked him, “Did you know that the Lord is going to take your master away from you today?”

“Of course I know,” Elisha answered. “But be quiet about it.”

6 Then Elijah said to Elisha, “Stay here, for the Lord has told me to go to the Jordan River.”

But again Elisha replied, “As surely as the Lord lives and you yourself live, I will never leave you.” So they went on together.

7 Fifty men from the group of prophets also went and watched from a distance as Elijah and Elisha stopped beside the Jordan River. 8 Then Elijah folded his cloak together and struck the water with it. The river divided, and the two of them went across on dry ground!

9 When they came to the other side, Elijah said to Elisha, “Tell me what I can do for you before I am taken away.”

And Elisha replied, “Please let me inherit a double share of your spirit and become your successor.”

10 “You have asked a difficult thing,” Elijah replied. “If you see me when I am taken from you, then you will get your request. But if not, then you won’t.”

11 As they were walking along and talking, suddenly a chariot of fire appeared, drawn by horses of fire. It drove between the two men, separating them, and Elijah was carried by a whirlwind into heaven. 12 Elisha saw it and cried out, “My father! My father! I see the chariots and charioteers of Israel!” And as they disappeared from sight, Elisha tore his clothes in distress.

If these guys knew...surely we will know as well by the Grace of God.

Peace, Blessings, Joy and Love in Christ Jesus !

The KING is COMING !!! REJOICE !!!